This calls for dried chickpeas that you have to soak over night. I have a problem with canned food, so i steer away from it. But if you don't have dried chickpeas, by all means use tinned.
300g dried chickpeas
- Soak your chickpeas overnight
- The next day, rinse them to get all the starch off and place them on a baking tray.
- Sprinkle your chickpeas with your selected spices and add oil and salt.
- Place the chickpeas in a hot oven around 200 degrees for about 35-40 minutes turning over every 15 minutes.
- Let them cool down when they have finished to allow them time to harden and become crunchy.
- Store in an air tight container.
Eat when peckish or when you just want to have something tasty at your fingertips....