Mykonos and Santorini....Also my husband has fractured his knee and damaged his ACL and MCL and needs me to keep him in shape too.
I always always make this dish for my ladies lunches, as it has such wonderful flavours and very little fat. Celeriac is the root vegetable of celery and has this almost creamy crunchy texture and taste, and works so well with chicken and lovely mustard dressing. I used to make this with mayonnaise but changed to a Greek yogurt as it taste so much better and is obviously much healthier.
1 celeriac, peeled and julienned
4 chicken breasts
3T Greek yogurt
1T Dijon mustard
Lemon juice to taste
4T Olive oil
Bunch of parsley, chopped
2 Tomatoes, sliced in half moons
Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel cut and julienne your celeriac
- Salt and pepper the chicken and grill them with a little oil and brown them. When they are ready, slice them into little strips and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt, mustard, lemon and oil.
- Add to the celeriac, add tomatoes, and parsley and mix.
- Add the chicken slices and serve.
It should have a slight bite to it. I usually let my salad sit in the sauce for about 10 minutes to soften the celeriac. It also allows for the sauce to be absorbed.
Serve on a crisp fresh summers day, with friends, while not having a care in the world as you are taking your bite!