I think as summer is approaching, more and more people are having dinner parties, and entertaining as their mood lifts, and this is a great way to start off an evening. Serve it as a starter and your party will be hit from the get go.The coral colour of the salmon with the dusty pink of the crab and a dash of coriander, create a great vision for your eyes.
So give it a go and let me know how it goes....
White crab meat
Sweet chili jam
- Cut your salmon into strips and set in your metal ring until you are ready to use it.
- Get your white crab meat mix it with some chopped coriander, sesame oil, chili jam, and lime juice and mix.
- Place you iceberg wedge on a plate and place the ring on top.
- Fill the ring with crab meat and gently begin to push it through so your salmon stays in tact and looks pretty.
- You can fiddle around with it to make it more beautiful once you have pushed it through.
Perfect party entertaining. Perfect food!
*measurements for this are as you please.