I have made this, or something similar to this along time ago and remembered it filled me up and kept me going for quite a while so this was the ideal meal with great ingredients.
I was so tired after this kickboxing session but i knew i had to make something otherwise it would be a disaster. So my dish began its course.........
3 rashers bacon
1 Onion sliced
1 sweet potato
2 medium potatoes
A bunch of parsley
A few sprigs of thyme
Oven proof frying pan
- Peel and cube your potatoes.
- Put them in boiling water and soften them. Make sure you salt the water.
- Cut the bacon and sautée it with the onion in butter and oil till browned a little.
- Mix the eggs with the milk, tomatoes, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and place them into the pan.
- Add the egg mix and move everything about to combine it all together.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes at 220 degrees.
- When ready, get a knife to run around the edge to make sure it isn't stuck.
- You can get about 8 slices from this recipe.
I ate 2. OK 2 and a half. But its good for you.
I hope you enjoy it as much as i did!!!!
If you have any left over, this is great for breakfast ....